We are hiring! To cater growing client base, we need dedicated supporting work force. If you are a motivated job seeker, looking to join an enthusiastic team of hard working people, review the following job postings and for if you have any questions, mail us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branch Operations Incharge
- Coordinate with sales team and technical team in identifying areas for expansion
- Assist Branch Manager in making proposals for Expansion Plan and Network up-gradation (POP/CPE)
- Guide and monitor Area In-charges for ensuring implementation of new technology as per approved plan and migration process
- Ensure proper maintenance of Branch and Area infrastructure as per the norms
- Maintain detailed network diagram of Branch and Areas
- Ensure that all key accounts are managed as per the prescribed norms.
- Proactively identify full capacity CPEs and replace with big apartment CPEs or second CPE within approved distance
- Identify and split overloaded POPs as per standard expansion plan
- Ensure structured cabling (Fiber and Cat5e as per approved standard)
- Ensure fiber and cat5 laying as per norms through period checks and operational audits.
- Ensure compliance as per connectivity policy for Fuel and Leased Line Customers
- Ensure resolution of complaints as per the approved timelines
- Analyze repeated complaints and recommend solutions to fix them permanently
- Analyze deactivations to design and implement course correction measures
- Logical Trouble shooting
- Process Oriented
- Good Knowledge on Networking, preferable CCNA Certified
- Experience of installing network elements
- Hands on experience of fibre network design and deployment in medium or large sized network.
- Should be aware of latest technologies prevailing in the market.
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Should be well versed in the preparation of Sales plan for the defined area
- Identify potential Corporate Customers for Fuel and Leased Line product
- Sell company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the channel
- Implement defined marketing and sales promotions
- Client Servicing – Build and maintain relationship with the client and attend all enquiry calls
- Prepare MIS report for compliance against sales plan and submit MIS to Sales Manager
- Submit periodic market intelligence report to Sales Manager on Market trend, Contemporary Products and Competitors practices
- Conduct periodic market assessment of issues determining customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction
- Provide feedback on market response to launch of new products
- Ability to identify potential Customers/Areas
- Good Market Knowledge
- Ability to communicate with customers of all levels
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Good tropology Knowledge of the City
Location: Hyderabad, India